Commission Based Position: Marketing Representative
Work with our growing station in the beautiful City of Fort Saskatchewan.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns for clients from ideation to execution.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing Representative responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects for selected clients.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels within Fort Saskatchewan.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to River Radio.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts readers.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to digital ads which you will help design.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Help promote businesses through Radio remotes.
- Cold calling clients.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
To apply email your resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply is Aug 15th 2020.
Pay: 20 per cent commission on all sales.